JANNAT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JANNAT FORUM

WELCOME TO JANNAT FORUM WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE BEST FORUM OF THE ERA..KEEP ON REGISTERING AND KEEP ON ENJOYING-----------oMaIr PErVaIz-gangster--------

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omair
Admin
Admin
omair

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-30

FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES Empty
PostSubject: FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES   FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 am

Sorry?

A man was sent to prison for 20 years. He was so bored while in there; he found an ant and decided to teach it tricks - like beg, play dead, roll over, jump hair etc. He served his time and was released. He took his ant with him in a matchbox. The first place he went was to a bar. He sat down, took out the matchbox and emptied out the ant. He then said to the guy beside him, "you are not gonna believe what this ant can do". He showed him all the tricks and the guy was impressed. He told him that he could make a fortune with the ant. The guy with the ant was excited and called the bartender over and said "you see that ant?" The bartender put his finger on the ant, twisted it and said "sorry sir it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
https://jannat.forumotion.net
omair
Admin
Admin
omair

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-30

FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES Empty
PostSubject: JOkeS   FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:29 am

As worse as it gets!!

A father passing by his son’s bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everything neat and tidy.

Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, “Dad”. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom.

I’ve been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am but it’s not only the passion, Dad, she’s pregnant.

Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it!

Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit, so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your son, Chad

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I’m over at Tommy’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that’s in my desk drawer.

I love you! Call me when it is safe for me to come home!
Back to top Go down
https://jannat.forumotion.net

FuN FuN aNd fUn WiTh LaUgHtEr hERe r sUm jOkES
Page 1 of 1