JANNAT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JANNAT FORUM

WELCOME TO JANNAT FORUM WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE BEST FORUM OF THE ERA..KEEP ON REGISTERING AND KEEP ON ENJOYING-----------oMaIr PErVaIz-gangster--------

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sms for gr8 msging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omair
Admin
Admin
omair

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-30

sms for gr8 msging Empty
PostSubject: sms for gr8 msging   sms for gr8 msging EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:48 pm

1-I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

2-You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always…

[size=16]
3-L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life….

[size=16]
4-Kiss is not like Nokia…Connecting People .. Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It. .. Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More .. But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga"

[size=16]
5-If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever"

[size=16]
6-Love is like war… Easy to start… Difficult to end… Impossible to forget

by gangster
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://jannat.forumotion.net

sms for gr8 msging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JANNAT FORUM  :: FORUM POSTS :: ALL MIX JOKES,GHAZALS,SONGS,POETRY POSTS-
Jump to: